- i hate it when "like" is written out when used as a spacer
- it irritates me when someone spells something incorrectly on a sheet of paper (or anything else) then does not change it (i have way too many examples.)
- i dont read books i dont understand. (not really a grammar thing)
- incorrectly structured sentences bug me. a lot.
- so, as recently, twilight has been getting some major free ad space. they've been in (as far as i know):
an infinite # of Seventeen and CosmoGirl! issues *oooh, edward is soo hawt!* *scream**swoon*
yes, i was making fun of tweenie boppers.
- i'm going camping this weekend starting friday so dont expect many posts until after we all give Thanks, my few, if any readers.
- that's all folks!