Saturday, December 27, 2008
oh, how do say it...
i mean, really, all of my favorite bands are from there, and i wish i could talk in that amazing accent, plus it actually SNOWS there!
maybe i'm overreacting a bit.
anyways, i've been listening to the Killers...
i can't seem to find any of their other albums here, though.
i've only listened to 5 songs, and i'm in love.
human and spaceman are my favorites so far.
funny thing is, this was my dad's christmas present.
so i got a lot of nice stuff, but the big kapow is gonna come today or sometime this weekend. i've been saving up my money for a laptop. it's gonna be the dell inspiron. in either white or black.
i also got this super soft robe (which my dad made fun of since it's only 5% cashmere, but it still feels like heaven.)
plus, a ouija board, which i've been wanting for about 2 years now. (eeeeviilll!eeeeviilll!!!!!)
ouija said my husbands name will be paul brebrak. what kind of name is that?
did some after christmas sale shopping at crate&barrel, restoration hardware, and pottery barn. my three favorite stores (that's a joke) with my mom and grandma. my mom got really mad at me for no reason. that wasn't fun. then we had pei wei though. the best chinese food were ever gonna get in Texas.
this is our christmas tree ( i know it's sideways). it's pretty bare and wimpy if you cant already see that. but it's pretty when it's dark outside and the lights are turned on.
i'm afraid that this blog is becoming a "life" blog. the one thing i was scared for it to become. i just don't know what else it could be though. i dont have that many interesting clothes, so it couldn't be a fashion blog. i do cook, but not enough for this to be a solely cooking blog. i'm not creative enough for this to be an art blog, and i'm not musically cultural for this to be a music blog.
i'm all mixed up.
au revoir readers.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
stands for: Random Fact Of The Day
comes from: The Book Of Useless Information
why i love it (and you should too): nothing in there is useful, but you can turn to any page and find out something you didn't know.
why it will last: there are three other similar books, all over 200 pages filled with amazing useless knowledge.
2: My D.C./N.Y.C. travel journal
what it is: while i was away, i kept a journal (religiously, i might add.) (no, not in the name of God, but yes, the other definition.) of what i did, ate, and did more of.
comes from: directly from the travel journal i kept close at hand 24/7.
why i love it: because its miiinnneeee!!!!!!!!
why it will last: it won't, but that doesn't mean it won't be interesting.
3: Endless lists of lists
what it is: obviously, it is a list of lists of whatever i like.
comes from: my head, and what i write down in my listography book.
why i love it: you will now have access to whatever i'm thinking of in the organized form of lists!
why it will last: as said above, it is endless.
what it stands for: My Pick Of The Day
what it is: whatever i see, hear, or taste that i love will be recorded one at a time.
comes from: everywhere imaginable
why it will last: there is an everlasting source of discovery everywhere you look.
all this starting tomorrow!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
- i hate it when "like" is written out when used as a spacer
- it irritates me when someone spells something incorrectly on a sheet of paper (or anything else) then does not change it (i have way too many examples.)
- i dont read books i dont understand. (not really a grammar thing)
- incorrectly structured sentences bug me. a lot.
- so, as recently, twilight has been getting some major free ad space. they've been in (as far as i know):
an infinite # of Seventeen and CosmoGirl! issues *oooh, edward is soo hawt!* *scream**swoon*
yes, i was making fun of tweenie boppers.
- i'm going camping this weekend starting friday so dont expect many posts until after we all give Thanks, my few, if any readers.
- that's all folks!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
- I am sick. I feel dreadful. I feel like a lonely low-life because the only thing i did today was go to Costco. But i got to wear my slippers in there. But i got free coffee in there. But i got delicious pumpkin cheesecake samples at least one million times even though it had that eewy orange jello junk on there (wonder where all that's going.)
- i am starting to love american apparel more and more. i REALLY love:
and lots more....
- my favorite drinks at starbucks are:
chai tea latte no water
peppermint white chocolate mocha
signature hot chocolate
I AM SO ASKING FOR STARBUCKS GOLD FOR CHRISTMAS!
- why doesn't dog food have calories? calories are still calories no matter what they're consumed by.
- i cannot freakin wait till thanksgiving and christmas!!!